CAPCO CONTRACTORS, INC.
CAPCO Contractors, Inc. is a family owned and operated construction company specializing in the gas and oil industry. We are proud to be an American company based in Texas, with clients from around the world.
The company was founded in 1995 with only 12 employees and a small office and job site trailer. From those humble beginnings, Capco has developed into a full service pipeline company, capable of all aspects of pipeline work including compressor stations, site work, mainline pipeline construction and pipeline integrity projects. Today, Capco employs over 200 people with our main office located in Henderson, Texas on our 30 acre facility.
As a family owned company we understand the importance of a quality work environment. Capco's focus on quality employee retention allows us to proudly boast an average tenure of over 8 years for our personnel. Many of our original employees still work at Capco, with a large part of our workforce also consisting of "2nd generation" employees.
If you need quality work done and a competitive price, let us show you why CAPCO Contractors Inc. should be your first choice for any of the following services.
- All aspects of pipeline construction, including boring and hydrostatic testing equipment and personnel
- Turnkey installation of compressor and pump stations
- Pipeline reconditioning work
- Gas plant/refinery construction and maintenance
- Well site construction and hook up work
- Dirt construction of any variety
- Reclamation and environmental work
- All facets of safety including training, instruction & consultations